Newly created REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
REVELxp is looking for an eager, proactive, revenue-minded individual to sell premium ticket and hospitality packages. As a Premium Sales Manager, you will sell inventory for the College Football Playoff, and report to the Vice President of Premium Sales. The ideal candidate is a dynamic professional who is passionate about sports business sales, creating elite VIP experiences, and working collaboratively with a team to achieve results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Identify, qualify, and drive opportunities through the sales cycle
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Collaborate with premium sales team to identify new leads, schedule, and attend meetings and develop customized proposals for each business lead
- Strategically negotiate with potential and existing customers to drive sales
- Develop and grow relationships to generate new leads, referrals, and sales channels through their professional and personal networks, and proactively soliciting and following-up on sales leads.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed by the Sr. Director of Premium Sales
- Be proficient in sales enablement tools
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of prior experience in a revenue-generating role, specifically in ticketing, sponsorships, hospitality, event and/or premium sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build positive professional relationships and interact comfortably with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.