CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the role
CloudBees is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the CloudBees sales organization. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions into enterprise organizations (with the focus on FSI industry) in Germany and DACH region This key member of the sales organization will be responsible for generating, developing and closing new CloudBees on-premise software subscription and cloud platform usage agreements to a named list of accounts.
What you'll do
- Gain the trust of engineers, senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships
- Qualify leads and opportunities with MEDDPICC framework
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees value and offerings to prospective customers
- At least seven years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience in Germany and DACH region.
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the fields of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source software
- Can-Do attitude
- Experience in selling complex deals into multiple stakeholders in the organizations
- A proactive, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, coachability and adaptability, integrity, curiosity, creativity, hard work and presence
- Team player - track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within the company
- Practical experience with MEDDIC deal qualification framework
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and other sales tools (SalesLoft, 6sense, etc.)
We’re invested in you!
We offer competitive benefits packages, opportunities for professional development, and more. We also offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.