Are you ready to make a difference by improving the quality of life of children? If you are passionate about patient-centered, collaborative care and delivering high-quality outcomes, we want to hear from you!
At Great Strides Rehabilitation you will have the opportunity to work with interdisciplinary team of more than 100 highly qualified trained therapists with families to provide comprehensive and coordinated care. Our goal is to enhance life quality and provide the most effective course of intervention for every child.
Great Strides would like to add a full-time Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to our team, treating patients in medically fragile day care centers (Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care) with children of varying diagnoses including neurological impairments, genetic disorders, extreme prematurity, cardiorespiratory compromise, seizure disorders, and more. Therapists will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team including occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, CNAs, and more.
Great Strides Rehabilitation has been serving the community of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas since 2004 and we are excited to start providing therapy in the Pensacola and Crestview areas. Over the years we have grown and developed a highly regarded and successful therapy practice thanks to the hard work and dedication of our amazing staff!
What You'll Need:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Speech-Language Pathology program
- Experience: Prior experience in pediatric speech-language pathology is preferred; but don't worry if you're a new grad or new to pediatrics - we welcome you too, and are prepared to offer strong mentorship opportunities!
- Qualifications: active license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Florida is required, but new grads pending licensure are invited to apply! Must pass required background checks
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your value and incentivizes clinical growth and performance!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, 401(k) retirement plan, generous PTO, paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, tuition loan reimbursement, flex spending, company-sponsored health reimbursement arrangements and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge, and mentorship programs including Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Leadership Development.*
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why Great Strides and H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of Great Strides Rehabilitation!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.