AVMS is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a part-time Audio Visual Technician to support our successful hotel in the Sacramento area!
The Audio Visual Technician will be working with audio visual equipment in a hotel environment, and will work directly with our hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service.
As an Audio Visual Technician, your day will consist of the following:
• Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
• Operate equipment in a live show setting
• Work with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
• May assist with coordinating vendors and outside technical support for events
• Audio Visual experience, preferred. An interest in Audio Visual/Hospitality required!
• High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients
• Knowledge of audio visual equipment preferred; set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting.
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary
• Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.