Our Security Leads work in a fast-paced casino/cardroom environment at Silicon Valley’s premier 24/7 entertainment destination. Casino M8trix is looking for motivated and energetic professionals to join our Security team, helping us take our customer satisfaction to the next level of excellence.
Casino M8trix is actively recruiting for Security Lead candidates with specialty skills including customer service and concierge experience. Training will we provided to the new hires specific for this venue.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in the security field.
- Must have excellent computer skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong ability to accurately recall specific events and advanced report writing skills .
- Must have a valid CA Security Guard Card.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to stand and walk for at least 7 hours during an 8-hour shift - you will NOT be sitting at a desk.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to interact professionally with law enforcement, management and clients.
- Flexibility is required for the Security Lead position. Must be available to work Day, Swing, and Grave shifts, additional shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs (we are open 24/7/365).
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Assures proper dissemination of security related information to all staff through shift briefings and ongoing staff contact.
- Coordinate the shift rotation and make arrangements to fill slots due to absences and tardies.
- Ensures that all officers adhere to dress codes and are presentable at all times.
- Completes written reports and shift documentation in a timely manner. Ensure that each report is complete and accurate for final review by the Director of Security.
- Ensures the proper deployment of staff to provide the coverage required to properly protect assets, staff and customers and provides daily feedback to Director of Security.
- Oversees Box Change and adheres to all Box Change and Count Room procedures.
- Assists the Director of Security with the training of officers.
- In the event of an emergency, direct personnel in accordance with company plans, procedures, and regulations.
- Alerts management to circumstances that may require investigation.
- Provides for proper shift leadership, stimulates motivation, and assists in ensuring staff cohesiveness.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
This is NOT contract work. Security staff are direct employees of Casino M8trix. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees including: paid time off, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and a 25% employee discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise.
Work Hours and Availability:
Casino M8trix is hiring all shifts. Must be available to work full-time, weekends, and holidays.
Starting compensation is $25.00 - $29.00 hourly, depending on experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting and/or contacting you in relation to your application for employment.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on an individual’s, or their associates or relatives’, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state or local laws of an individual. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.