The incumbent under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, is responsible for assisting in the daily operation and supervision of the branch, and will assume total responsibility for the branch in the absence of the branch Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assume full authority of Branch Manager, in their absence;
· Responsible for Branch Service Quality and efficiency:
· Demonstrating exemplary customer service on a consistent basis when dealing with the public
· Maintaining a professional attitude at all times
· Maintains and enhances product knowledge on an ongoing basis to assist the public with all financial needs
· Makes recommendations to improve workflow, as needed.
· Responsible for Business Development and Sales Management function:
· Strives to attain Sales through active cross-selling of additional products and services
· Probes for leads and further business when dealing with all customers
· Assist Branch Manager with business development efforts to reach local business and community-based not for profits, to promote Bogota’s community mindedness and enhance deposit growth
· Assist and/or rectify all customer issues in an efficient, professional manner
· Responsible for daily branch operations within stated policies and procedures, including establishing appropriate work standards, monitoring daily branch related matters and maintaining efficient and courteous employee performance
· Supervise all training and development of branch personnel to ensure quality customer service
· Prepare and monitor daily reports, assist in operating within budgetary means and appropriately approve transactions requiring an override.
· Comply and execute the Bank's BSA program, including Customer Identification program (CIP), ChexSystems and OFAC processing, observation of customer activity and completion of currency transactions reports as needed.
· Assist Branch Manager to develop and maintain a competitive focus within the branch, by encouraging staff to promote our bank’s product line through cross-selling bank products
· Follow and oversee that all branch security and control procedures are being applied appropriately and effectively
· Assist Branch Manager with the completion of Annual Staff Reviews
· Assist Branch Manager with staff meetings for the purpose of exchanging new ideas, problem solving and learning about polices, procedures and new product development
· Attend all required training classes and meetings
· Responsible for community involvement and local public relations activity (CRA), as required
Other Job Functions
· Perform any operations-related duties as needed
· Represent Bogota at community-based luncheons and dinners, as required
· Volunteer with community-based organizations, as needed
· Any additional Managerial assignments, as required
Manages two subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of three employees in the Branch. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.