**This position is partially remote. Candidates will be required to work in the office a minimum of three days a week**
• Write clear, persuasive, and articulate content for proposals and Statement of Qualifications
• Work with the technical proposal team to turn concepts and ideas into written content for proposals and Statement of Qualifications.
• Review project requirements, technical specifications, and other content from various sources to gather content information.
• Ability to interpret and rewrite previous content for use in proposals and Statement of Qualifications
• Manage and update the content library on a regular basis
• Complete duties within the established deadlines
• Maintain the confidentiality of information regarding our clients and company practices
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: BA/BS in Technical Writing, Communications, English, Journalism, or comparable technical experience
Experience: Not less than 3 years marketing proposal/ technical writing experience, preferably in professional services marketing.
• Must possess excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, cross-functional collaboration, editing, and communications skills with a professional demeanor
• Must possess effective technical writing, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks correctly, thoroughly, efficiently, on-time and independently.
• Proficient with a computer and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe InDesign are preferred
• Experience in the civil engineering/ AEC industry is preferred, but not mandatory
• Must possess other technical skills necessary to perform the duties of this position
• Able to work seated 9 or more hours per workday
• Able to work 40 or more hours per work week as needed
• Able to travel throughout Indiana including overnight stays
• Possess a valid Indiana driver’s license.
• Agree to abide by the personnel policies identified in the Company Policy
• Designated as a flexible position as defined in the Company Policy.