Searching for a Warehouse Associate to join our team at our San Marcos, TX location. The ideal candidate is an ambitious and hardworking professional who values speed and accuracy above all else. Must pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely, and double-check work before completing a task. Must be available to work from 5 am to 2 pm, Monday through Friday. Optional overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lifting, loading, driving, delivering, off-loading & staging materials with forklift and pallet jack (some manual off-loading is required).
- Count and stock material based on inventory control practices.
- Receive product from vendors.
- Dispatch product to installers.
- Prepare orders methodically to prepare for shipping.
- Reliably identify damaged, lost, or missing material and notify team immediately.
- Always treat material with care and concern.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-starter, able to plan, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be authorized to work in US
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must Be Punctual
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among warehouse; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.