ABOUT PRIME GROUP: Prime Group is a time-tested, solid Real Estate Development company with national and international interests. Prime has developed, constructed and managed a rapidly growing portfolio of iconic properties through the vertical integration of skills, processes and professionals to produce a more agile, efficient outcome. Prime’s multi-disciplined professionals under “one roof” enhances innovation and communication to achieve more significant, complex goals. The results speak for themselves with a steady expanding portfolio of properties, experiences, skills and personnel.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM MISSION STATEMENT: Prime Group’s Internship Program is an opportunity for students to participate in a unique working environment that provides a diverse range of disciplines within the real estate development industry, granting the student with a one-of-a-kind, life-long learning experience while providing Prime with a valuable individual to propel the organization forward.
Reports to: Department Head / Manager
FLSA: Hourly Non-Exempt
Pay Range: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Program Duration: 8 weeks
Program Dates: Monday, June 19, 2023 - Friday, August 11, 2023
Job Summary: The Internship role is responsible for providing support and conducting administrative functions to the organization’s various departments including: Hospitality, Construction / Construction Management, Engineering, Finance and Real Estate.
Job Responsibilities: Including but not limited to
- Assist the organization department head / manager with administrative functions, learning the daily functions of various roles within the organization.
- Ensures completions of paperwork and needs of the department.
- Handles special administrative projects, as well as additional work from the department.
- Must be in Junior or Senior year of Undergraduate Studies in a major discipline including, Business Administration, Finance, Construction Management, Engineering, Hospitality or Real Estate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency with personal computers and word processing, including experience with MS Office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Calendar).
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to take direction, demonstrate initiative, and a willingness to work.
- Possess a positive, friendly, outgoing attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, clients, co-workers and management team.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Prime Group. While only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Prime Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer