At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Client Relations Manager will be an effective problem solver, strategic thinker with a focus on process improvement and service excellence. Additionally, the manager will be responsible for ensuring complete and accurate responses to all support inquiries, concerns, and requests about the company’s products and services.
- Supervises employees, provides direction, coaches, develops, and manages performance to organization goals and expectations.
- Manages budgets and resources effectively and efficiently; knows and understands organization’s financial position.
- Forecasts staffing needs based on volume and revenue fluctuations through monitoring of sales pipeline and adjust staffing accordingly.
- Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction by creating an environment consistent with Asurint’s Core Values resulting in retention of client’s representatives.
- Drive innovation, enhances department processes, establishes and perfects best practices, and develops knowledge checks.
- Partners with team, and Quality to ensure consistency in interaction evaluations.
- Develops, enhances and monitors Call Center Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreement (SLA’s) to ensure high consistent high performance.
- Creates department specific policies appropriate for operation of the department.
- Continuous monitoring of Quality Control Scores and Net Promotor Scores to ensure Baker’s Dozen recognition.
- Creates new hire training agenda and material for all Client Relations new employees adjusting training style for individual learning
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of services and technology we provide to better facilitate internal/external questions and provide appropriate coaching and training.
- Analyzes client product mix and makes recommendations to maximize overall client satisfaction
- Other duties as required
- Experience leading at the functional level is required.
- Experience providing high volume customer service/call center is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Experience presenting to internal and external clients on information relevant to client is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience in lieu of education accepted.
- Certifications or licensure: Salesforce certification is preferred. Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: 3 to 5 required
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC Employer