Serves guests and members food and beverage items in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
We are looking to work day time shifts during the week.
• Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for daily operation.
• Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings not being used.
• Clears dishes located in front of guest upon completion of course.
• Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at table, replaces silverware and glassware, and replaces napkins.
• Assists the server when needed.
• Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
• Clean workstations, takes out trash, and vacuums the dining room.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required
Education, Experience, Skills:
• Less than high school education; or
• Up to one month related experience or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills:
• Frequently stands, walks, tastes, smells, talks, hears, uses hands to finger, handle or feel, reaches with hands and arms, and carries food trays.
• Occasionally sits, climbs, and crouches.
• Frequently lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.