The receptionist delivers excellent customer service by providing a professional, welcoming, and informative greeting to visitor of Bridge Connector. The receptionist will serve as the positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily administrative support responsibilities. This position will answer inquiries, provide information to visitors or customers, and maintain an organized front reception and desk area.
1. Answer inquiries (phone, email, or in-person), direct inquiries to the appropriate resource, and provide basic company information.
2. Perform clerical duties as assigned, including but not limited to, processing mail/deliveries daily, filing, ordering supplies, ordering and coordinating meal request, assist in planning of company meetings, and other clerical task as assigned.
3. Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
4. Monitors front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors.
5. Ensures daily organization, cleanliness and safety of front desk area
6. Monitors, purchases, and replenishes office supplies as directed by the Office Manager.
7. Monitors, purchases, and replenishes kitchen supplies and snacks as directed by the Office Manager.
Education and Experience
High School diploma (or GED) required.
Minimum of one year of receptionist and/or administrative support experience strongly preferred; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience, which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for this position.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Limited decision making within scope of role.
Knowledge and Skills
Must possess exceptional verbal communication skills with experience in customer service or related field. Highly organized with ability to multi-task and works well in a fast-paced environment. Exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions; be flexible, work with interruptions, and shift priorities of work as required. Demonstrate a willingness to serve and assist others; establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees of Bridge Connector. Demonstrate proficiency and prior experience in using MS Office, Gmail and associated Google Docs, Quip, and Slack. Demonstrate ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines, mobile/tablet applications).