Fisher Associates, P.E., L.S., L.A., D.P.C., headquartered in Rochester NY, with seven offices throughout NY, PA and TX, has created an internship program to engage college students that are ready to get their foot in the door and gain hands on experience! By using the skills and knowledge gained from academic study and combining with an internship, the student's transition from student to professional is enhanced. Students must be organized, self-motivated, and dependable. We have multiple sectors/service lines in which an internship can be completed as selected by the student. Under direct supervision, the student will perform routine tasks and work on a wide variety of projects gaining a well-rounded learning experience:
- Provide support to staff members as needed
- Utilize engineering software and equipment to perform tasks
- Pursuit of Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about gaining experience in desired sector with willingness to learn
- Resourceful, detail-oriented self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently or on a project team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Work, Excel, etc.)
Fisher Associates Overview:
Fisher Associates, P.E., L.S., L.A., D.P.C. is a consulting engineering and professional services firm serving the Transportation, Land Development and Energy market sectors. Our comprehensive services include landscape architecture, planning, engineering, environmental, survey, GIS and construction representation.
Fisher Associates continues to consistently meet the demands of our state, municipal, and private industry clients across the country. Our Clientship Philosophy ™ means responsiveness and accountability. We think with the end in mind to assist our clients to realize their goals.
Why an Internship with Fisher Associates?
1. Immediate Eligibility for the 401(k) Retirement Plan
2. We give back to the community! - Meals on Wheels, Corporate Challenge, Veteran's Outreach, & more!
Fisher Associates embraces a family-feel culture and welcomes all newcomers with open arms. We are an equal opportunity employer who supports and cultivates a diverse and inclusive workplace. Fisher Associates does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin (including ancestry), religion, gender or sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), disability, reproductive health decision making (including, but not limited to, the decision to use or access a particular drug, device, or medical service), marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, military status, unemployment status, genetic information (including genetic characteristics), citizenship or immigration status, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local laws. AA/EOE