Job Summary: The Contracts Dispatcher will perform daily operations associated with FTSB and TARC customer transportation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assign manifest to drivers
• Make sure that the passenger are picked up in a timely manner
• Must be able to answer multiple phone lines
• Must be able to assist driver use a negation system
• Must know basic computer skills
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to normal weather variations.
**The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years call center experience
• Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to use Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word and Excel
• Scheduling or related experience preferred
• Previous Dispatch experience preferred