Responsible for gathering data and evidence of warranty/repair requests. Provides best practice solutions to ensure quality and integrity, as well as execution of the service and repair.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examine scope of repair and complete a inspection report with details gathered.
- Complete services and repairs on a variety of floor coverings.
- Complete production paperwork and write-ups to document the repair provided.
- Communicate adjustments needed on the job-site.
- Communicate with a variety of internal and external parties including builders, homeowners, and sub-contracts regarding the status and approach
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- H.S. Diploma or GED required
- Experience with flooring product preferred
- Experience with builder superintendents preferred
- Detail orientated
- Priority driven
- Ability to make decisions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between job sites; to handle products and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and flooring products.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Job-site environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.