Trenam Law, a highly ranked law firm in Tampa Bay, is seeking a candidate for our Marketing Coordinator position, to be located in our Tampa office. Ideally, candidates will have 3+ years of experience, preferably in law firm or professional services, in marketing related activities such as proposals, execution of mixers and firm events, working with the firm's CRM, practice area descriptions, and executing on the firm’s BD strategies. The position reports to the firm’s Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer.
· Work with individual attorneys in assisting them with their annual marketing/BD plans.
· Proactively identify opportunities to build the firm’s business, including identifying targeted thought leadership opportunities, networking and trade association opportunities, and other outreach / engagement opportunities.
· Assist with RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations. (both in hard copy and electronic); editing; etc.
· Draft and submit information for nominations, surveys, and listings, including Martindale Hubbell, Best Law Firms, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and other directories
· Manage the firm's website in posting content and updating bios and practice area descriptions.
· Develop and maintain marketing lists, contact lists, and client profiles through the use of the firm's CRM.
· Work with Practice Group Leaders in capturing matters for PR and website.
· Using the firm's email marketing and CRM, edit and manage the firm's external and client communications.
· Manage firm memberships in professional, business, and industry organizations, including maintaining firm profiles on member organization websites and managing calendar of events
· Conduct competitive intelligence and current/prospective client dossiers for business development
· Manage and post content to the firm's social media pages.
· Onboard new attorneys by creating draft of bios, integrating client and contact lists, arranging photo shoot, creating announcement, and updating information on applicable websites
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the firm’s capabilities across assigned practices and industry groups.
- Proficient organizational skills and able to prioritize and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Comfortable interacting with others in the firm and collaborating on projects
- Excellent communication skills and able to produce documents with minimal errors
- Able to occasionally work evening events, such as client social activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)
- Previous use of CRM
- Some graphic design skills
- Mostly sitting at a desk or conference table
- Moving of promotional items or promotional efforts or events, possibly as much as 25- 30 pounds
Trenam Law is welcoming of those from diverse backgrounds