QuickPivot is the premier Customer Data Platform (CDP) for multi-channel retailers. Our technology delivers end-to-end functionality and removes technology complexity, enabling marketers to know, target and engage customers in timely, personalized interactions that increases customers’ LTV. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a Services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
As a Business Consultant you will participate in implementations or managed services engagements for key clients, working either independently or with a team of consultants. You have excellent client-facing skills and are highly organized. In addition, you have the breadth of experience and knowledge to solve client problems independently, but also leverage the skills of others in the organization.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
• Interface directly with client teams, including developers, business consultants and project managers to design and implement technical solutions.
• Identify business goals, objectives, needs, processes and requirements to define and implement solutions.
• Translate business requirements into detailed software and technical specifications for the various stages of analysis process (initial requirements, data mapping, data flow, data processing, testing etc.).
• Participate in design, testing and development of the projects.
• Contribute to best practices methodology for requirements/process/design documentation.
• Lead system and user testing activities to drive client acceptance.
• Work with team to identify and resolve complex production problems.
• Understand Client stakeholders’ strategic vision and associated priorities.
• Schedule and organize client-facing and internal scrum meetings.
• Manage client relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery.
• Must possess collaboration skills, have a passion for learning processes, be a quick and creative thinker, and a team player with a strong emphasis on customer service.
• BA/BS degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience required
• Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate team leadership in all interactions
• Ability to multi-task, adapt to change quickly and seamlessly and manage concurrent projects in various stages of development
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to define, document and resolve complex issues
• Excellent business analysis, organizational and project planning skills required
• Detail oriented, with an analytical approach
• Strong ability to anticipate and respond to problems and define and resolve issues
• Solid aptitude to effectively communicate complex information to differing levels of audience sophistication
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Exposure to SQL is plus
• Solid relational database understanding is a plus
Join our Burlington-based team on our mission to empower marketers to build customer journeys that help them find, win, manage, and retain customers across channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.