Why clients love us:
We are laser focused on delivering quality and excellence to our clients for their technology modernization needs, business and technology strategy, and cloud transformation initiatives.
We are a nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year and the largest, leading IT service provider headquartered in San Diego. As a Top 1% Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, with engineers that individually hold over 38 Microsoft certifications, our clients trust us because we are the experts!
The value you bring:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work they know and love.
Our Remote Support Technicians are responsible for providing remote technology services for assigned managed service clients and act as a valued member of our Field Team. You will support the technical environment while serving as a consultant and technical advisor making recommendations for their technological roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Provide remote support for client technical environments, including networking/server infrastructure, desktop support, virtualization, application support, etc.
- Assess and documenting client infrastructure for use by help desk support staff.
- Resolve technical issues for managed services clients, providing support in person and remotely by email/phone
- Thoroughly document all activities in ConnectWise ticketing system.
- Configure and utilize monitoring tools to ensure high uptime for client environments
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform all related duties as assigned by supervisor
What makes you a fit:
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/365. Experience in other Microsoft applications is a huge plus.
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical problems, including troubleshooting of networking/server infrastructure and desktop issues, primarily within a Microsoft OS
- Technical certifications (Microsoft, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, etc.) highly desired!
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work and communicate professionally in written and verbal English.
- Organization and planning skills with the ability to manage priorities and commitments in a productive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to “wow” clients with a positive “can-do” attitude and resourceful problem-solving
- High standards coupled with accountability and ownership for your work.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team to solve client issues and provide comprehensive support.
- An Associates or bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or related field plus 3-5+ years of experience providing server/desktop support in a Microsoft environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Why our employees love working here:
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both.
From providing our employees the time to pursue Microsoft certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations, we believe this is where healthy and happy employees thrive.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Core Values:
- Innovation – We are dedicated to consistently delivering creative excellence by having a ‘yes- to- what’s-next’ attitude
- Integrity – We are honest with everyone, take ownership even in the face of failure and do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Teamwork – We collaborate and support each other’s contributions for one clear common goal resulting in success
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Managed Solution are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
At Managed Solution we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to frequently lift and maneuver 10 pound objects and occasionally lift and maneuver 50 pound objects; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
A valid Drivers’ license is required for this position, as you may be occasionally dispatched to client locations. You should also have reliable means of transportation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Shift + Availability:
Monday through Friday, hours to be agreed upon based on Company needs. Company operates in Pacific Time Zone, though some scheduling flexibility may be offered for employees in other regions.
Compensation & Benefits*
Base Wage Range: $20.00 to $30.00 per hour
Managed Solution considers a range factors when determining an appropriate wage. Such factors include but are not limited to: years of related experience, industry knowledge, formal education, relevant certifications, and geographic location. Wages are paid as earned and in accordance with Company policies.
- PTO – earn up to 10 days in year 1; 15 days in year 2; and 20 days in years 3+
- 401k – Eligibility after 90 days; Managed Solution matches 50% of your first 6% in contributions, starting after 90 days
- Holidays – Managed Solution celebrates 7 paid holidays each year
- Plus, 1 Floating Holiday per Year… and 2 After 5 Years of Service!
- Medical, Dental, Vision – Managed Solution pays 80% of the employee cost on the base plan + 15% of dependent costs on the base plan (Optional Flexible Spending Account for eligible Health Care or Dependent Care costs)
- Telemedicine options: “see” a medical provider from anywhere, over the phone, 24/7
- $100K Life/AD&D policy provided for all employees, free of charge!
- Employee Assistance Program – free financial consultation; counseling services; 24/7 traveler’s assistance; and more!
- $80/Month Cell Phone Reimbursement
*All Company compensation and benefits programs are subject to Company policy and plan documents and are subject to change at Company’s sole discretion.