Darling Consulting Group (DCG) is a leading national provider of consulting services and software solutions to banking industry and consistently voted Top Places to Work by the Boston Globe. DCG is seeking an experienced, analytical and data driven Senior Consultant to join DCG’s Product and Solutions Team. As a Deposit Consultant, you will be responsible for the successful implementation, integration, and ongoing training/consulting of DCG’s 360 suite of software solutions licensed to the banking industry. This position requires someone with a passion to educate and support clients and ultimately drive value. This position requires an understanding of banking, risk management, data analytics and/or Bank Treasury function.
This position is a key voice of the customer for DCG 360 software solutions. This individual will help translate client feedback from education and support back to product management and data science to ensure continued improvement of existing 360 solutions and potentially create additional products and modules.
This position will deliver consultative services and identify cross-selling opportunities as appropriate. The ideal candidate is well rounded with strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as analytical skills. This position may include light travel requirements as appropriate.
- Manage and educate existing 360 clients and drive product usage.
- Create and present executive level presentations
- Create written executive analysis to support analytical process
- Assist in gathering requirements for current and future product enhancements by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to clients and prospects
- Educate through public speaking, webinars, industry articles and research
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5+ year experience in a bank or a firm that services the banking industry
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Strong understanding of Bank Deposits and Bank Funding sources
- Comfortable presenting and understanding financial models
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client management skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues of all levels in order to effectively present information
- Strong organizational skills