Minimum of two (2) years experience in intake (call center) related duties, at a legal firm preferred.
Paralegal degree/certificate preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
An equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience may be substituted for training/experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Knowledgeable and capable of handling calls for a variety of practice areas: Personal Injury, Workers Comp, Social Security and Mass Tort.
- Detail-oriented, organized, motivated, meticulous, practical & flexible. Able to effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities and maintain professional composure while under stress or conflict.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high energy and team-oriented environment. Able to produce high quality work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- A resourceful self-starter who takes initiative to quickly assimilate and apply new knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate information. Possesses fluency with spreadsheets, data collection and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to develop relationships with coworkers, customers and colleagues. Builds trust, honors commitments and treats all with respect. Uses those skills to accurately accomplish tasks by the deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to resolve issues, manage conflict and be a problem solver.
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service both in-person and on the phone. Able to promote a collaborative and productive work culture. Exhibits behavior consistent with the ESA's core values.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Pro, database management, Internet, E-mail, Needles and other software as required.