Call Center Representative
MidLantic Urology was founded on the desire to advance urology health care for our patients. Our merger of the top urology groups in Philadelphia not only gives us the most recognizable and skilled urologists but also empowers us with the resources to continue to innovate with the most advanced treatments backed by clinical research.
Our approach comes directly from the private practice model. We believe in highly personalized and compassionate care. Our specialists are by our patient’s side throughout their entire care journey. With 47 state-of-the art locations located throughout the region, we strive to provide the most convenient access to all our patients.
The MidLantic Urology team thrives on pushing the envelope of what’s possible in urological medicine. Our advancement of urology health through clinical research makes us a stronger practice. We’re passionate about raising the bar for urological care in service of our patients. And we’re just getting started.
We are a fast-paced urology practice seeking a friendly, compassionate, and organized Call Center Representative to join our team. The Call Center Representative answers phones promptly and professionally, and is responsible for scheduling patient appointments, entering and updating patient demographic information, and verifying insurance information. The ideal candidate has strong customer service and communication skills with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be available Monday through Friday. Learn more about our practice by visiting our website: https://midlanticurology.com/
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for acquiring critical demographic, financial, medical and insurance information from patients in a professional, courteous, caring and compassionate atmosphere
- Answer telephones in a professional manner
- Schedule appointments
- Take messages for patients using electronic medical records
- Verify and update patient demographic information
- Register new patients
- Address patient requests and inquires
- Resolve patient concerns
- Return calls as necessary
- Update registration and insurance information for existing patients
- Previous experience in a busy medical office required
- Must be familiar with electronic medical records and Navinet for patient insurance verification
- Adept at multitasking
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Great benefits packages, generous PTO, competitive salary
MidLantic Urology is an equal opportunity employer