At Findorff, we bring expertise and value in construction that extends far beyond building. For over 132 years, we have grown to become one of the region's most trusted construction firms. Our staff help shape communities through a commitment to quality and relationships.
Our Project Managers:
From soup to nuts, you’ll oversee the day-to-day construction management efforts of projects big and small. Budgeting, field operations, safety, quality control and scheduling are all part of your talent toolbox. Your expertise, work ethic, attention to detail and versatility will form the foundation of every build.
Like what you hear so far? Of course you do! Hit apply like a hammer to nail and let's start building your dream career!
- Prepare, distribute and track RFIs, construction bulletins, RFPs, and change documentation
- Create and update project schedules and keep project stakeholders informed
- Manage closeout activities, including distribution and tracking of punch lists, change orders, contracts, permits, and owner occupancy details
- Schedule and facilitate effective project meetings
- Proactively manage procurement logs and submittal processes
- Review shop drawings and samples
- Incorporate virtual construction/BIM with projects
- Prepare and manage contracts, permits, and approvals
What's in your toolbox?
- Do you communicate in a confident and professional manner with team members, industry partners and clients?
- Can you demonstrate strong financial management skills and the ability to independently manage all aspects of a project from start to finish?
- Are you able to showcase leadership with the ability to work with a team and independently?
- Are you ready to make your community a better place to live?
What's in your toolbelt?
- At least 5-8 years of know-how in managing construction projects exceeding $5 million
- A broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- An understanding of the complexities and sequences of all construction activities
- Knowledge of construction law, contract terms, dispute resolution, and risk management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Finance or related field (equivalent experience in lieu of degree will be considered)
Diversity matters. Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.
Findorff provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.