Senior Data Analyst
AdaptX is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to design and execute data integrations for our customer implementations as part of our rapidly growing Clinical Services team.
Our ideal candidate is highly collaborative, asks questions, and is comfortable sharing their perspective in formal and informal settings and with a variety of audiences.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work closely with AdaptX’s clinical leaders to define data requirements
- Apply data engineering principles creatively to new settings
- Extract, load, and transform complex datasets using SQL
- Configure AdaptX’s unique clinical data analytics system
- Resolve data inconsistencies in coordination with customer analysts
- Partner closely with DevOps and Engineering teams
- Create, maintain, and extend ETL domain
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of ETL modeling and automation
- Troubleshoot data related application issues
- Write knowledge base and technical documentation
- Create and maintain data requirements documents
The lists below describe some important attributes that we are looking for in this role. Please feel free to apply even if you do not meet every bullet point.
- The ability to think critically, and validate application data
- Mastery of SQL and database design principles
- Experience with ETL tools and file types such as JSON, YAML, CSV, etc.
- Extensive experience with EMR/EHR systems such as Epic or Cerner, Epic certification desired
- Understanding of concepts in statistical process control
- Command of languages and tools such as MySQL, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, VS Code, etc.
- Experience with Epic Clarity and Caboodle
- Mastery with ETL tools
- Enthusiastic and continuous learner
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to foster and promote team success
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams, including with our clinical team