Join the team at Partner Veterinary. We’re seeking a veterinary radiologist (board-certified or residency-trained) who is eager to join our team!
Partner Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center (PVESC) is a women-founded and owned business committed to healing a profession from the inside out by taking a team-first approach to veterinary care. Our leadership team has a reputation for building and retaining happy, healthy teams. We aim to give more professionals a healing environment to do the job they love. This means nurturing each team member’s emotional well-being and career potential with structured support models.
As a radiologist, you will collaborate with all department teams and perform and interpret ultrasounds, establish CT and c-arm fluoroscopy protocols, and interpret radiographs, fluoroscopy and CT studies. Partner Veterinary ER and Specialty Hospital will have MRI on-site, as well, so there would be the opportunity to help interpret MRIs if interested.
We are seeking an individual who supports and prioritizes patient care, self-care, and community-care, as these do not have to be mutually exclusive. As a Partner Veterinary radiologist, you must be enthusiastically committed to collaboration with the emergency service and other specialty departments.
Our team member benefits and perks:
- Paid wellness week off prior to start date
- Paid time off
- Continuing education and professional expense allowance
- Continuing education PTO
- Annual scrub and lab coat allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- Annual HRA Allowance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Bring your pet to work during your shift
- Get complete role-specific training
- Clear and transparent career development path; VTS mentorship available
Our 20,000 square foot reimagined building and team design includes:
- Conscious and deliberate building design layout that encourages interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Have a voice at the leadership team level
- Work on an even playing field
- In-house lab equipment
- Digital radiology
- Digital cytology
- Emergency ultrasound
- Multi-parameter anesthetic monitoring equipment
- Ample and fluid and syringe pumps within each department
- Smartboard technology
- Integrated EMR and digital treatment sheet software
- GE 1.5 Tesla MRI
- GE 16 slice Helical CT Scanner
- C-arm fluoroscopy
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Virginia
- Board-certification or residency-training in radiology
With our team-centered approach, we recognize that every team member’s time is valuable and their skillset unique. Therefore, our shared goal is for ALL doctors in ALL departments to have the tools and support necessary to practice an excellent standard of care in their area of expertise and to have a work-life balance that lends itself to sustainability and happiness.
Partner Veterinary operates under the oversight of two Chief Medical Officers, Dr. Emma Evans – Boarded Criticalist and Dr. Anne Abernethy -ER Doctor, both of whom will be working clinical shifts alongside the team.
About our cities:
- Frederick, MD https://partnervesc.com/about-frederick/
- Richmond, VA https://partnervesc.com/about-richmond/
Partner’s core values:
- Community Care
Why Work for Partner Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center (PVESC)
Our mission statement is our commitment to our team: “Doing our part to improve the veterinary landscape and pioneer a transformative approach to team health and happiness, creating a healing environment for ourselves and our partners, pet families, and patients.”