As a Process Documentation Specialist you will:
• Document processes, procedures, workflows, and other content/documentation in support of the Solution Configuration team.
• Perform regularly scheduled audits and identify opportunities for improvement of Navvis Solution processes & documentation
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of the clinical solution content inventory and configuration.
A Day in the Life:
• Engage in the development of processes, procedures, workflows, and other supporting documentation across the organizations operating pillars
• Collaborates with Navvis teams such as IT, Product, Networks, Operations, & Solution on all phases of Solution development, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
• Assist in measurement and review of processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• Perform Navvis Solution testing and validation in conjunction with IT & Product teams.
• Work with Solution Strategy team to configure Navvis Solution processes and workflows within Coreo Platform
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Demonstrate skills in leadership, communication, collaboration, mentoring and change leadership.
• The ability to gather and understand the various sources of information, including clinical processes, and document them in a well-defined workflow and documentation
• The ability to organize and maintain a content inventory to support the Navvis Solution that includes strong versioning and change control.
• The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders (IT, Product, Analytics, Operations, etc.).
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Process Oriented Thinking: This position must be able to understand and consolidate input from various sources to create well designed workflows
• Experience in documenting processes, procedures, and workflows in support of enterprise operations
• Strong organizational skills: This position requires someone that can create and maintain well organized document & process repositories.
• Interpersonal skills: This position must be able to communicate and work effectively and collaborate with many people internally and/or external partners.
• Flexibility: You will need to be open and willing to adapt to rapid change in deliverables, tasks, and focus areas.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Must have at least five years of experience in healthcare. Population Management/Care Management experience preferred.
• Expertise in process design and development including use of workflow tools such as MS Visio.
• Proficiency across MS Word, PPT, Excel, etc.