As an Administrative Assistant you will:
- Provide administrative and office support activities for leaders within Navvis, specifically to the Florida market. In addition, support leaders with PowerPoint Presentations, Word Documents, and other materials that will be presented internally to NAVVIS and externally to clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external leaders, consultants and Navvis team members.
- Build strong/positive relationships internally with Navvis team members, the Administrative team, and externally with clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Extensive calendar scheduling internal/external meetings, conference calls, events, work sessions, etc. using Microsoft Outlook.
- Assures timely and accurate communications regarding meetings, schedules and other project logistics; receives telephone, email and mail inquiries.
- Arranges travel accommodations (airlines, hotels, ground transportation) for internal leaders; assists with client hospitality services when clients or guests are on-site.
- Assist with business expenses and travel receipts. Prepare expense reports and file for reimbursement.
- Various administrative tasks such as preparing presentations (printing and binding), maintaining records and office supplies/equipment, internal video conferencing and multi-tasking to effectively manage projects and day-to-day issues.
- Provides back up support to members of senior leadership and other members of the administrative team, as needed.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Leaders, consultants and Navvis team members receive timely and accurate information in regards to meetings, conference calls, events, travel accommodations, expense reports, etc.
- You have built strong/positive relationships, both internally and externally with Navvis team members and clients, and are viewed as a collaborative team player that is willing to step in and help where there is a need.
- You respond well in an environment with intense change and are able to navigate in situations that move very quickly.