The Clinical Operations Support Specialist or EIT (Electronic Information Technologist) acts as a liaison and provides support to the physicians and customers interacting with IT Operations. The position will be responsible for promoting an environment that embraces new technology and industry best practices as tools to help in primary goals of delivering the highest quality support to our physicians and customers.
This position is full time, with a base shift of afternoon hours, 2:30-10:30p. Weekends as needed.
This role will be remote, but onsite training is required at our corporate office in Columbus, OH.
Principal duties and Responsibilities:
- Radiologist Liaison:
- Gathers requested information necessary for dictation: previous images/reports, additional clinical history, missing orders in dictation system/images/paperwork.
- Customer Liaison:
- Connects the customer site(s) with the appropriate sub-specialty staff or requested radiologist.
- Receive requests to check status of cases and validate receipts of images.
- Enters orders, ensures all images present, matches orders with images in PACS and validates reports are sent back for those sites utilizing RIS and PACS.
- Monitor Synapse PACS (Picture Archiving and Communicating System) :
- Monitor un-read case folders to ensure that images are dictated in a timely manner.
- Audits images in PACS in dictated status to ensure the images have been dictated or places back on unread list if marked dictated inadvertently.
- Report any unexpected/unplanned downtimes to staff.
- Actively protects sensitive, classified, and confidential information.
- Uses and accesses systems and information only for authorized purposes and in accordance with security procedures and guidelines to perform job duties as assigned.
- Maintains individual accountability for security controls and measures (e.g., individual passwords are not shared with other users).
- Reports suspected security and/or privacy incidents following established organizational procedures.
- Follows established procedures to conduct reviews and audits of systems and information for assigned areas of responsibility.
Teamwork, Collaboration, Professionalism, and Leadership
- Works with other IT staff in functional or cross-functional teams to meet goals, objectives, and responsibilities
- Maintains a professional demeanor in conducting job duties and accepts accountability for their performance.
- Fosters a team atmosphere within IT and other organizational departments by interacting with others in an honest and straightforward manner, listening to and valuing the opinions and ideas of others, sharing knowledge, and helping others to accomplish goals.
- Develops and maintains technical and professional skill levels.
LucidHealth is a physician-owned and led radiology management company. We partner with radiology groups to provide the technology and resources to increase the strategic value of their practices nationwide. Our focus on quality outcomes supported by strong physician engagement provides a unique organizational structure serving as a solid foundation. Our belief is that all patients should have access to the highest quality of subspecialized imaging care, regardless of facility size or location. Our mission is to empower independent radiology groups to deliver world-class, subspecialized care to all patients within the communities they serve. For more information, please visit http://www.lucidhealth.com.
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent and related administrative experience
- Strong skills in the use of PC desktop applications such as Word, Excel,
- Excellent communication skills with all types of employees and management
- Previous healthcare experience desirable.
- Ability to modify work schedules and practices to meet job requirements
The above list of duties, responsibilities and job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the people so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.