FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Role Overview: A Project Administrator's main role is to provide administrative support to internal clients. The project administrator is responsible for ensuring that quality deliverables are produced.
Responsibilities: (The following is a list of responsibilities of this position, but is not intended to cover all duties that this position may be required to perform from time to time.)
• Responsible for overall project schedule – making sure deliverable due dates, including drafts and finals, are met.
• Ability to work both independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with other professionals.
• Meet regularly with project managers and engineers to understand specific needs of each project to determine where focus is needed.
• Provide administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking and documentation.
• Responsible for communication between teams on changes with technical reports, tables and discrepancies on missed deadlines.
• Assumes responsibility for working with project team members and maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple projects at a time.
• Effectively communicate with a variety of internal clients.
• Perform basic administrative functions including assisting front office support when needed.
• Responsible for complying with all SynTerra documentation standards as part of producing quality products.
• Use a variety of office programs (Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, Creative Suite, etc.).
• Provide accurate, detailed and high-quality products.
• Comply with all current policies and procedures of SynTerra.
• Comply with all Health and Safety training in order to maintain a safe working environment.
• Full-Time employees: Available to work 40 hours per week, plus additional hours as needed to meet project deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned by the Business Services Coordinator or his/her designee.
• High school graduate required. Associate degree or above is preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experiences in a administrative support role.
• Advanced to expert level proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Adobe.
• Strong written and oral communication skills for all levels of technical understanding.
• Attentive to detail, accurate and well organized.
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• The Project Administrator must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail.
• The Project Administrator’s work environment does not require much physical movement. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly sedentary.
• This position is an office environment. There may be rare trips to customer sites required in this job, where dust and noise may be present.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.