As a VP, Solution Advancement, you will:
• A key leader within the Client Shared Services (CSS) team responsible for carrying out the strategic direction for the population management product established by the operating model teams while maintaining a serious consideration of the client partner needs, financial implications and the overall objectives of the business.
• Play a key role in development and configuration of the population management product with a focus on its operating pillars (Process, People, Technology), and in close partnership with our analytics, technology development, and IT teams.
• Colloborates with market partnership teams representing enablement pillars (Networks, Governance, Payments) of the population management product , and client operations teams to promote the integration of various enablement programs and initiatives into the population management product.
Key areas of responsibility
• Continuous improvement and advancement of the population management product features and capabilities.
• Client specific configuration of the Navvvis solution as drawn from product features and capabilities that have been realeased into production.
• Translation of approved solution innovation concepts into product features and capabilities requirements and their development.
• Ensures ongoing, continuous product features and capabilities improvement process informed by recurrent performance and outcomes analysis in collaboration with the data solutions and client operations teams
• Maintain updated documentation of product features and capabilities generally and client-specific configurations including (but not limited to) clinical and technical specifications of programs, interventions, workflows and processes.
• Serves as a subject matter expert on the product management team to ensure incorporation of the voice-of-the-customer into the solution development and configuration for successful customer adoption. The key foucs areas include identification and build of product features and benefits based on customer wants and needs and ensuring user experience (patient and provider) and user acceptance.
• Develops product requirements for operating pillars in collaboration with the solution development team to enhance and improve upon the capabilities of the solution to meet and exceed the expectations of customers. The key focus areas include identifying the function a product feature must perform, developing different feature scenarios, selecting actionable scenarios for further research, refinement and development, building-related product requirements, obtaining approval from the product development team and managing the build process (projects and timelines), in collaboration with Technology development, IT and other teams.
• Safeguards the effectiveness and efficiency of product outcomes by working in collaboration with the solution innovation team to embed human-centered design and co-creation concepts of innovation into product features and capabilities requirements.
• A key contributor to the implementation team in the development of an implementation plan for successful stand up and alignment of the operating pillars in various client partner settings..
• Ensure that the design and build of the population management product comply with all appropriate internal and external policies, procedures, regulatory, and accrediting agencies.
• Collaborate with technology development and IT teams to ensure testing and validation of product features and capabilities.
• Ensures an auditing and remediation process to identify and resolve potential issues in product features and capabilities with technology development and IT teams.
• The direct report includes a Senior Manager who is responsible for the build of approved product capabilities, features, and configuration related processes and workflows and their facilitation in the Coreo platform. Other team members may include
o Clinical Solution Configuration Specialists to build the clinical and operational details that support the programs and interventions specific to the client partner needs.
o Process Documentation Specialist to create and maintain the solution content inventory and configuration documentation.
A Day in the Life:
• Build and launch of clinical, operational and technical product features and capabilities in collaboration with product management, technology development, IT, client operations, market partnerships, and implementation teams to meet client partner configuration needs and Navvis business objectives.
• Advance current population management features and capabilities as determined by product management and product innovation teams.
• Maximize opportunities to address what matters to people by developing programs informed by analytical discernment (e.g., early intervention, reduced total cost of care, timely and effective coordination of care, enhanced quality, reduced variation and increased access to care) for client partner populations.
• Develop and maintain a standardized shelf of tools and libraries (workflows, interventions, and tasks) whose application is configured to address the individualized needs of patients and providers.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Effective design, build and configuration of innovative population management features and capabilities that promote the Navvis operating pillars and ensures alignment with Navvis enablement pillars.
• Establishment of continuous testing and validation process for assessing population management capabilities and features as evidenced by the end-to-end simulation of feature and capabilities-based scenarios in collaboration with technology development and IT teams.
• Successful launch and continued success of population management product features and capabilities to address client partner and Navvis needs.
• Establish and lead a team of high performers to design, build and configure population management solution.
• A team player and a successful influencer who interacts effectively with Navvis teams and diverse groups of client partner stakeholders such as physicians, healthcare administrators, frontline staff and other leaders.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
o Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN
o Master’s in Health Informatics or Master’s in Public Health strongly desired.
• 5+ years of direct patient care experience.
• 7+ years of healthcare leadership/management experience
• 10+ years of clinical innovation, quality improvement, and care coordination experience.
• 2-5 yrs of clinical product design and development experience highly preferred.
• Experience in ambulatory settings including physician practice management experience preferred
• Health plan experience desired
• Strong understanding of healthcare reform, integration strategy and value-based care.
• Keen sense of how to design and build product features and configure solutions to manage complex systems, and payer strategies.
• A successful influencer who can interact effectively with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong relationship-building, communication, and active listening skills.