Rock Academy After-school Supervisor is a positive role model who represents Jesus Christ. He/She provides Christ-like leadership for students while guiding and encouraging students to develop their own relationship with Jesus. The After-school Supervisor will reflect the mission and vision of Rock Academy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead strong supervision and management that fosters relationships.
- Effective communication and partnership with parents and Administration
- Establish and communicate clear objectives.
- Develop a culture that fosters healthy relationships and appropriate behavior.
- Engage, encourage, and monitor student personal growth and maturity.
- Provide ongoing, frequent and constructive feedback.
- Maintain accurate records of students’ behaviors for Administration.
- Equipped to work with students from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds.
- Participate in appropriate professional activities.
- Participate in extracurricular and community activities.
Other duties as assigned.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Three years experience is preferred. B.A/B.S or greater a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis. Physical Requirements regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. In faithful living, After-school Supervisors are expected to:
- Be committed to obeying Christ their redeemer
- Have a regular and active devotional life
- Practice fruits of the Spirit
- Model biblical principles in and out of the work setting
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employees.
$16.50-$18.00 hourly (DOE)