As an Administrative Assistant you will:
• Responsible for providing administrative and office support for multiple senior executives and executive coaches within the MEDI Leadership business.
A Day in the Life:
• You will be a critical partner to the coaches/executives you support and represent the MEDI brand.
• You will be responsible for extensive calendar scheduling- meetings, conference video/phone calls, work sessions for employed executive coaches at MEDI Leadership.
• Assures timely and accurate communications with clients regarding meetings, schedules and other coach engagement logistics.
• Manages the logistics of the client delivery including scheduling, travel, expenses, assessments, presentations and materials.
• Manages the coach capacity and client portfolio.
• Handles confidential matters with external and internal stakeholders.
• Multi-tasks effectively to manage projects and day-to-day issues, as they arise.
• Organizes and coordinates meetings internally for MEDI and Clients.
• Provides back up support to members of senior leadership and operation team members as needed.
• Works independently and as part of team.
• A member of the MEDI operations/administrative team and reports to Senior Director of Business Development and Operations.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Strong ability to learn the executive or coach you are supporting to anticipate needs and understand client and coach preferences.
• Strong relationship-building skills with all coaches, operational team, Navvis employees and clients.
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and solid communication skills around progress and barriers. Ability to meet all deadlines and communicate progress on a regular basis.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 5+ years as an administrative professional at the senior executive level, preferably a fast paced, professional work environment.
• A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office program (Excel, Word, outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
• Experience organizing executive level travel, events, meetings, conferences.
• Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
• Ability to meet deadlines, exceed expectations and delight clients and other stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Results-oriented and holds oneself accountable.
• Ability to build trusted relationships and manage through conflict.
• Exceptional ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and multi-task successfully.
• Ability to work with ambiguity.
• Ability to be flexible with fast-pace changes.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Poise and professionalism in interactions with others.
• Commitment to produce high quality, error free documents; excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills.
• Commitment to quality, continuous improvement and excellent customer service.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle confidential material.
• Occasional business travel required (company meetings).