The Senior Account Manager generates and closes equipment financing transactions and assists in developing new relationships with good long-term growth potential and attractive profitability. They must deeply know, understand, and articulate Amur Equipment Finance’s core business value proposition and succeed through developing strong trusted advisor relationships with their customers.
Our sales team partners primarily with equipment vendors and to a lesser degree, direct end-users to develop attractive equipment finance solutions with ticket sizes ranging from $50K to $2MM and explore strategies for long-term success and sustained growth.
As a member of our sales team, you should be highly organized, proactive and comfortable in operating in a dynamic team environment. Your knowledge of relevant industry verticals, asset classes and territories as well as key vendor/manufacturer relationships will be instrumental to our team’s continued growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent successful consultative Business Development or Sales experience in the equipment finance industry
- Minimum 3 years of successful consultative Business Development or Sales experience in the equipment finance industry preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing and experience in leveraging existing relationships to achieve sales goals
- Proven ability to identify new vendor financing opportunities, influence decision-makers and exceed sales quotas
- Experience in negotiating agreements, interpreting financial and legal forms, and presenting transaction considerations to senior management and cross-functional teams
- Broad understanding of, and experience in, the equipment finance industry.
- Expertise in working in a "fast growth" business segment.
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills, complemented by both excellent verbal and written communication.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, as well as analytical skills.
- Demonstrated complex contact negotiation/creation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Ability to influence and drive complex initiatives and manage logistics with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory, as required.
- Ability to analyze/understand leading technologies and companies.
- Demonstrated ability to win relationships.