Celona is looking for an experienced enterprise sales executive with experience in selling wireless (private cellular, wi-fi, other) technologies or the end devices that attach to such networks. Our customers are typically larger Enterprise or mid-market organizations with increasing need to support production level mission-critical applications across wireless infrastructure. Currently the sweet spot is in “non-carpeted” or “semi-industrial” environments including (but not limited to) warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, mining, ports and airports etc. This position will report directly to the SVP of WW Sales and is based in the US Southeast or East region.
- The Regional Sales Director (RSD) for the Southeast will have responsibility taking over existing accounts as well as identifying and winning business within their defined geographic territory.
- They should be comfortable communicating directly with both executive and operational members of prospective end-user clients and also with system integration and managed service provider partners who will be the delivery vehicle for Celona products and services in most instances.
- The RSD will work co-operatively with Celona’s Service Provider and Channel Sales teams to maximize partner enablement and end-user account engagement within their territory.
- This individual is responsible for cultivating and winning new customer logos and then managing those customer’s long-term growth for Celona, including managing the customer through the learning curve of Celona's private LTE/5G service offerings.
- We are looking for a highly successful, experienced sales hunter who is excited about the opportunity to evangelize a market-changing technology.
- Candidates should have an excellent working knowledge of IP Networking and specifically wireless technologies including Wi-Fi, cellular, and preferably CBRS.
- Celona is a fast-moving start-up and experience working within an earlier stage vendor environment is preferred.
- Candidates need to be driven self-starters who are prepared to travel extensively within their region.
- We seek problem-solving candidates who can think creatively, are able to wear many hats and who are prepared to operate outside of their normal comfort zone.
- Experience selling into verticals including warehousing, logistics, manufacturing and retail is beneficial/preferred.
Compensation for this role is between $260,000 - $320,000 On Target Earnings (base salary + commission) depending on your location, job-related skills, and experience.
At Celona full-time employees are also eligible to receive stock options and company-sponsored benefits. Other rewards are allocated based on impact of individual roles. These can include quarterly recognition awards and yearly merit increase.
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
Celona is backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Along with market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.