Serves a strategic and tactical role within the HR team. Responsible for building a diverse, talented, and productive talent acquisition program and developing and maintaining a strong talent acquisition analytics platform. This role is responsible for hands-on, full-cycle recruiting. Must have strong SaaS and technical recruiting background and experience. Responsibilities
also include mentoring staff and their development.
1. Hands-on recruitment support for all roles with a specific focus on tech-specific roles
2. Proactively cultivate and manage strategic talent pipelines for current and future job
3. Lead all sourcing strategies and design innovative talent attraction efforts
4. Manage all relationships with recruitment firms, colleges, job boards and other
5. Build an effective, flexible, and scalable talent acquisition infrastructure and process to
identify and attract top-tier talent
6. Oversee all stages of candidate experience
7. Develop a network of potential future hires (past applicants, referred candidates, etc.)
8. Partner cross-functionally to design programmatic support across recruitment channels,
diversity initiatives and recruitment programs/processes
9. Identify new technologies and processes to drive recruitment efficiencies
10. Develop, monitor, and maintain a strong talent acquisition analytics platform and clearly
articulate key talent metrics via dashboards, executive summaries, and other tools.
Balance qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate prioritization and business needs.
11. Responsible for growth programs including, but not limited to, building and maintaining
a strong employment brand, employee referral program, diversity partnerships, talent
acquisition tools, university programs, and innovative outreach programs
12. Develop recommended short and long-term recruitment strategies
13. Develop and maintain talent acquisition budget, identifying cost-saving opportunities
14. Performs a variety of other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, or a related field required. Master’s
degree preferred. Minimum of 7+ years of experience consultative recruitment role in a related
industry. Strong SaaS and technical recruiting background and experience required. Experience
working with senior-level leaders on strategic approaches to talent acquisition and retention.
Proven background in building robust talent acquisition programs.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
HR certification preferred – PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP.
Strong decision-making ability and responsibility required.
Knowledge and Skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively tell a story with data in a
clear and compelling way. Strong understanding of SaaS-related roles. Experience collaborating
with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within
budget and established timelines. Knowledge of interview assessment techniques, such as
behavioral-based interviewing. Strong analytical thinking skills required.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced
position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate
should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor.