Newly opened veterinarian hospital, Harbor View Veterinary Hospital is looking to add an associate DVM to our growing team. Harbor View sits right on the Inner Harbor in Baltimore City in the heart of the Canton neighborhood. One of the more unique veterinary hospitals around, we are located in a renovated row house overlooking the beautiful harbor. Our ideal location makes it the ideal place to join and grow with a practice all within your own neighborhood. We are blocks away from the heart of the harbor from vibrant nightlife, boutique shopping, and some of the best seafood cuisine around. You will be able to live, work, and play all within a vibrant and developed part of Baltimore City.
Under the direction of our Medical Director Dr. Hicks, we take pride in strong ethical practices, high quality medicine, fear free practices, and a unified team approach. We are well equipped with all the equipment needed to provide the best and patient-centered, client-oriented care possible. We have everything from a digital x-ray, portable dental x-ray, to a full in-house lab station
Our ideal candidate would have to qualify and demonstrate the requirements listed below:
• Wellness exams that focus on educating the client on the importance of vaccinations, heart worm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care
• Sick/Problem visits that focus on determining the nature of disease or injury through exam and diagnostics
• Manage hospitalized/inpatients during the duration of the shift
• Cultivate positive relationships with clients and their pets through regular communication
• Performs and assists with surgeries such as neuters, spays, growth removals, etc.
• Assist in training and developing veterinary technician staff and positive work environment
• Strong desire to maintain up to date medical standards
Harbor View believes that investing in our staff is the key to our future. We offer very competitive compensation packages, 401k, medical benefits, PTO, and fully paid continued education opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience and must be comfortable performing basic procedures and surgeries such as dentistry, neuters, and spays. Please feel free to learn more about our clinic at harborviewvet.com.