Status: Full Time
Security Clearance Requirements: Secret
US Citizenship: Required
GoldenWolf, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, versatile Facility Management Specialist (FMS). We have a unique opportunity to work with the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) providing facility life cycle management support through development of scopes of works, estimates, Computerized Maintained Management System (CMMS) data collection, facility liaison, coordination and more.
Provide program support for a comprehensive Facility Management Program. Responsibilities include:
- Determine project requirements for new construction, repairs, and alterations for incorporation into a CMMS such as Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) Requirements module and Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC) MAXIMO. Evaluate major items of equipment and systems to determine their condition and remaining service life.
- Develop project scope information, statements of work, plans, specifications, and cost estimates with or for the assigned installation FMS or Zone manager for projects to be inducted into installation’s annual work induction board.
- Assist Facility Management personnel at multiple levels with development of five-year Maintenance Action Plan to include local, regional, and special projects, as well as long-range planning for projects.
- Provide engineering assistance to the BUMED Facilities Management team.
- Assist in locating and providing construction drawings, specs, and other property data in a timely manner.
- Assist in a facilities administration program that includes adapting procedures and practices concerning facilities, utility systems, buildings, and equipment requirements.
- Serve as a liaison and coordinator for the BUMED supported activities and the installation assigned FMS or Zone manager. Review real property records and provide liaison support between BUMED personnel and the installation assigned FMS or Zone manager to ensure the record accuracy.
- Coordinate Real Property Installed Equipment (RPIE) information with DMLSS-FM Database Sustainment Specialist to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Utilize Sustainment Management System (SMS) such as BUILDER to access work plan items, translating and/or incorporating them into executable work packages in DMLSS-FM.
- Perform site assessments to determine overall facility condition and to prioritize work action based on estimated cost, system criticality and facility mission.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Security Clearance Requirements: Secret (Tier 3 level investigation) Clearance or the ability to obtain an interim Tier 3 with subsequent favorable adjudication.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and on a team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5-10 Years of technical experience with Real Property Systems; Mechanical, Structural, Plumbing, Fire Protection and Electrical preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel (minimum 25% CONUS and OCONUS)
- Experience in the following areas is desired:
- DOD Organizational Structure, Processes and Procedures
- DOD Facility Management
- DOD Facility Operations & Maintenance Procedures
- DOD BUILDER Sustainment Management System Implementation and Management
- Experience with RPIE and the DMLSS system, MAXIMO, or similar Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Business, or Liberal Arts and two years of experience in an area related to the duties described above.
- Work experience as a facility manager with 10 years experience in developing projects and working with CMMS.
- One year of specialized experience which includes managing a maintenance program for office or apartment building complexes, hospitals, recreation facilities, military, or other special-purpose installations; planning maintenance activities and/or developing preventive maintenance programs.
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Employee paid supplemental STD, LTD, Life, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings ?with employer matching up to 5%
GoldenWolf welcomes you to please visit our website for additional employment opportunities and to find out more information at www.goldenwolf.com .