STOKED ON HENHOUSE BREWING!
HenHouse was founded in 2011 in Sonoma County. Our purpose is to produce an amazing and rotating line up of awesome beers with an uncompromising and fearless pursuit of our goals; which are creating new and interesting types of delicious beers with freshness and quality in the forefront, creating meaningful and living wage positions, and to make a difference in our community. Our talented team is committed to making, selling, delivering and serving beer with this intention and purpose in mind.
Job Title: Wholesale Representative 1
Reports To: Wholesale Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Exempt
Salary: $48,000 - $55,000 Annually
Commission: 0.75% Pooled Commission after 90 day transitionary period
Bonus: $10,000 annual bonus
Location: San Francisco, CA
The primary role of the Wholesale Representative 1 is to drive sales and act as the customer facing representative of the company in the wholesale market. As the custodian of the relationship with our distributors and accounts, the Wholesale Representative identifies and drives new business opportunities in market, maintains the relationship with existing business in market, proposes, and advocates for beer that will sell well for the distributor, and creates long-lasting mutually lucrative partnerships between HenHouse our distributors and accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include, but not limited to the following:
General Sales Duties
- Achieve Sales Goals in volume and revenue.
- 60 in-account visits per week documented in CRM.
- Identify leads and opportunities
- Open new accounts - Expectation of 1 new account per week, per territory. Goal of 6 new accounts per month, per territory.
- Accurately record account information and correspondence in CRM
- Identify opportunities for events and other special ways to deepen our relationships with our accounts.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends from time to time at customer facing events such as pint nights and beer festivals.
- With the Business Development Manager, manage and review distributor inventories, depletions and allotments of limited release beer
- Supervise accounts to ensure they have the information necessary to serve our beers in excellent condition and represent them in an informed manner.
- Work directly with distributor representatives and merchandisers in the form of training, ride alongs, sales assistance and any other direct service required by the distributor to maintain customer relationships and sales.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Position is salary. HenHouse offers competitive wages, initial wage to be determined based on experience. You'll get to work in a fun, fast and stoked work environment. Benefits include: comprehensive health insurance (medical, vision, dental), life insurance, pet benefits, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), 401(K), paid time off (PTO), and more!
JUSTICE, EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION (JEDI)
We strive to create workplaces that reflect the community we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We believe that every person brings a unique perspective and experience which enriches and advances our mission to Create Meaningful Employment, Improved Beer Quality for the End Consumer and to Create Wealth for Our Community.
- Must demonstrate excellent computer and smartphone skills
- Experience with photo and video editing; Photoshop or equivalent, preferred
- Familiarity with Social Media networks; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Strong familiarity with Google Docs, Excel, Word, and Netsuite or other standard programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar sales role is preferred
- Familiarity with the territory and accounts assigned
- Degree or Certificate in Sales, Marketing, Business preferred but not required or equivalent experience
- Bilingual, verbal and written, (Spanish), preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Ability to Pass Certified Beer Server (CBS) within 90 days of hire.
- Completion of assigned Netsuite courses required for this level of position
- Must show proof of vaccination upon acceptance of job offer or test weekly per CA state guidelines.
Regularly: Sedentary work exerting negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Involves sitting most of the time with walking and standing occasionally. May occasionally lift to 20lbs.
Vision: Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal and expansive reading.
Regularly: Subject to inside environmental conditions; protections from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Occasionally: Subject to outdoor environmental conditions.