Tbilisi, Georgia (GMT+4)
Quality Assurance Manager
DEV and Conversation Design teams
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
Quality Agent tags the data as Intents or Entities in order to improve AI’s understanding and is responsible for reviewing Ai’s past conversations and reporting bugs.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced (dynamic) environment.
- English (Level B2 - C1).
- Analytical Thinking.
- Experience in Customer Service will be a plus.
- Control/Monitor custom tools and resources. Annotate and analyze data. (80%)
- Making sure that the leads are handled correctly. Be the strategic contact for AI escalations and help customers see the value behind the product. (10%)
- Identify and report the issues to the development team. Work with other team members to troubleshoot technical issues and solve design problems and find creative ways to drive positive outcomes for the customers. (5%)
- Perform all other duties assigned by QA Manager. (5%)