Regional Sales Manager
Custom Design Benefits is the Cincinnati area’s largest independent, full-service Third Party Administrator (TPA) of self-funded health benefit plans. We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Regional Sales Manager who delivers stellar results, is professional, highly organized and detail oriented to support our sales department. The Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for generating new business for all service lines through the development of strong broker relationships and successful presentation of CDB solutions to prospects.
Work from home with a hybrid work schedule! MWF onsite, Tu/TH remote
Custom Design Benefits is big on creating a collaborative workplace that encourages, recognizes and celebrates their employees while also providing great benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Health Insurance
- Competitive match 401(K)
- A fun work environment that promotes work/life balance and process improvement
- Professional Development
- Quarterly bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Successfully establish, maintain and enhance credibility, communications, and relationships with brokers, consultants, employer trusted advisors and employers to generate new business for all lines of service.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with new brokers to ensure continued growth of organization; strategy development to increase closing ratio and sales
- Leading, organizing, and planning formal presentations and meetings with brokers and their prospects, broker firms, CE courses for brokers, event planning for seminar marketing and presentation of solutions and proposals to clients as needed.
- Conducting regular meetings with broker contacts about prospects, services, solutions and new selling tools to keep CDB top of mind.
- Lifecycle following the defined sales process: Providing support for other sales team members as needed, provide weekly internal reporting on activity to management team and prepare custom presentations (by audience) using materials.
- Provide marketing support and feedback for the development of new or enhanced products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of the significance of the broker relationship and having a desire to constantly enhance that relationship
- Knowledge and understanding of self-funding and stop loss, preferred
- Strong customer focus and sense of urgency
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge and application of consultative sales approach
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and completing accurately and timely
- Ability to develop relationships at multiple levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills, decision-making skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills with MS Office software tools, including PowerPoint