U.S. Soccer Overview
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We embrace diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and serve our athletes and fans. We are seeking motivated, passionate, skillful people, who can think, create and work on a team.
U.S. Soccer is a growing company that looks for team members to grow with it. U.S. Soccer offers a comprehensive compensation package, casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
The High Performance department’s (HPD) mission is to maximize performance across all sport development programs at U.S. Soccer.
- Provide Performance support for Women’s Youth National Teams as requested by the HPD and/or the Manager of Sport Science
- Travel extensively with WYNTs to training camps and games both within the United States and abroad.
- Work closely with the WYNT coaches to provide support and guidance with training planning and implementation.
- Work closely with the medical staff to ensure all testing, screening, monitoring and return to play protocols are optimized and delivered.
- In conjunction with U.S. Soccer standards provide monitoring, testing, S&C and nutrition support to all players within the training camps.
- Ensure all data collected and stored correctly in line with U.S. Soccer standards.
- Ensure all data collected is disseminated to all required staff and players in line with U.S. Soccer standards.
- Work closely and build strong relationships with players’ clubs or academic institutes to gather and feedback required performance information.
- Provide performance education to players when needed.
Other duties as assigned or required. May include:
- Contribute to the education of staff and coaches within the federation and those enrolled onto federation specific qualification pathways.
- Help support the department with research within performance and medicine.
- Support the development of internal resources required within the HPD.
- Support the development of any performance network staff.