At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a worldclass real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors. Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
• Inspect vacated apartments and completes make ready checklists.
• Complete make readies equal to the standards set forth by Hilltop Residential.
• Complete assigned work orders and ensure compliance to Hilltop Residential standards.
• Assist with with building and common area maintenance.
• Inspect vacant apartments for damage to walls, doors, blinds, lights, and plumbing fixtures.
• Assist with preventative maintenance program and maintain property equipment.
• Must be able to paint.
• Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
• 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
• Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
• EPA license is a plus
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.