The Foundry Sales Director is a key contributor to the Foundry Sales Organization with cooperation of other departments. This individual should accomplish a fast-growing Foundry Services sales pipeline and revenue growth with our unique foundry services business. Work with Key Customer contacts as well as Skorpios Engineering, Operations and Executive Teams to achieve challenging technical solutions as well as corporate objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential responsibilities.
- Develop and execute Sales strategy for Skorpios Foundry Services business.
- Generate rough order of magnitude (ROM) as well as detailed formal project quotes including pricing and schedule.
- Solid understanding of Semiconductor Foundry Services Business; especially as relates to specialty fab services.
- Contribute to Skorpios WW Revenue Growth by being an essential member on the sales team.
- Generate new business, maximizing opportunities with existing clients.
- Filter out opportunities we cannot adequately address before Engineering gets involved
- Understanding of clients' requirements, developing relationships, coordinating corporate resources, and closing sales on schedule.
- Communicate with Skorpios’ top management to make a good Sales Organization.
- Track opportunities and maintain good electronic records of customer interactions in Skorpios CRM.
- In addition to technical contacts at customers, grow Skorpios’ relationship with top customer management.
- Effectively communicate individual customer requirements to relevant Skorpios departments and facilitate any required negotiation.
- Identify market conditions and competitor’s activities for Skorpios strategy.
- Focus will be on closing skills and meeting/exceeding sales goals.
- Work with inside sales, engineering, and operations teams to provide an outstanding experience for our customers.
- Excellent leadership and people management
- Opportunity tracking in CRM
- Exceptional communications/interpersonal skills with customers, Skorpios divisions and executives
- Oral/written/spoken proficiency in English
- Strong technical fluency in the specialty fab business, specifically in non-CMOS areas of 2.5D and 3D integration, heterogeneous (hybridized) material integration, and awareness of MEMS, Microfluidics, and Photonic Circuits.
- Some understanding of the Semiconductor equipment manufacturing business, and the need for test wafers for those providers will be a plus.
Work is primarily performed in a temperature-controlled, open cubicle setting. Expected to visit customers, and relevant tradeshows. Frequent interruptions and conversational noise can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, stand, walk and sit. The employee may be required to drive a passenger automobile and occasionally required to travel out-of-town via automobile (leased or owned), commercial airline or other standard form of public transportation. Out-of-town travel will require overnight lodging in hotel/motel properties for continuous days as required. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Prolong periods of working at a desk and on a computer. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- BS/BA (Technical Degree Preferred)
- Over ten years of experience in Semiconductor industry, mainly foundry operations, integration engineering and/or foundry services/ASIC sales
Travel < 30%, mostly domestic anticipated.