When Essentia first built the eSpeed Technology Platform, it was an internal resource designed to help team members do their jobs smarter and faster — eliminating tedious tasks and manual processes so that they could focus on work that truly matters. But when their Telecom, Cable, and Critical Infrastructure customers discovered this game-changing innovation, it quickly became clear that eSpeed was destined to be a customer-facing product.
Yes, eSpeed has come a long way in just a few years, evolving into a robust Enterprise SaaS Solution designed to expedite field engineering and elevate productivity across enterprise-scale network deployments. It’s now capturing the attention of executives, C-Suites, and Board Members from a who’s who of the Fortune 100 infrastructure companies.
What We Are Looking For
Essentia is seeking a Solutions Engineer who can contribute to the evolution of their eSpeed technology Platform. The ideal candidate will work seamlessly with both customers and Essentia team members to bring a shared product vision to life, maintaining focus on the big picture while minding all the minutia that add up to a game-changing platform.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
· The ability to develop the eSpeed Technology Platform in a manner that considers each individual customer's experience.
· 2-5 years programming experience or SaaS configuration/customization (Full SDLC preferred).
· Comfort and skill collaborating (in a one on one and group environment) with team members, customers, and contractors at all organizational levels.
· Experience with SAAS product management; configuring or modifying existing applications to ensure optimal usability and customer satisfaction
· 1+ years of experience working in a sales engineering or customer facing role preferred.
· Experience with SQL and Python preferred.
· Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field — or equivalent real-world experience.
· Location: Fully Remote
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working directly with the Innovation Team and cross-functional groups to challenge the status quo — creating groundbreaking innovations applicable to Telecom, Cable, Critical Infrastructure, and other verticals.
- Serving as a strategic go-between for Innovation/Engineering departments and end users — clarifying use cases and challenging ideas when appropriate.
- Engaging stakeholders to determine requirements and create roadmaps for effectively bringing the eSpeed Technology Platform product vision to life for multiple customer use cases.
- Leading the charge to bring clarity and unity to related use cases.
- Educating and empowering the user community to promote the eSpeed Technology Platform.
- Creating cohesive ideas and solutions to enable, support and refine customer use cases.
- Maintaining a product environment in which multiple customer use cases can effectively coexist without negatively impacting other customer experiences.
- Anticipating potential roadblocks, hoops, and hurdles, and effectively planning around them.
Why You Should Apply
As a leader in communications, Essentia values its relationship with its team members. That’s why Essentia offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- UH medical plans
- Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match and automatic enrollment
- Company paid guaranteed Basic Life Insurance and AD&D with optional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents
- Shared premiums for Short Term Disability (STD)
- Pet Insurance discount
- 8 paid holidays and 12 days PTO to start
- Career development tuition reimbursement
- Service and spot awards plus candidate referral rewards
- A fun, collaborative environment with virtual and in-person social events