At H2 Health, you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse population and provide care for a range of orthopedic conditions, athletes, industrial/return to work clients, neurologic movement disorders, post-op cases, and balance programs.
We are seeking a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant to work at our H2 Health outpatient clinics in Tulsa and Jenks, OK. Our ideal candidate is someone flexible and passionate about providing quality care.
Whether you prefer full-time, part-time, or PRN work, we offer a flexible schedule to accommodate your lifestyle.
What You'll Need:
- Education: A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Experience: Prior experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant in an outpatient is preferred, but don't worry if you're a new grad - we welcome you too!
- Qualifications: Eligible or active state license to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your true value. But wait, there's more! Brace yourself for our thrilling and profitable performance bonus program that will propel your earnings to thrilling new heights!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a 401K plan, generous PTO and paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, tuition loan reimbursement, flex spending, company-sponsored healthcare reimbursement account, and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge and mentorship programs, including Intro to H2 Health, Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Leadership Development.*
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of H2 Health!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.