About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
- Supervises the packaging teams for all outbound production.
- Ensures safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Aides in quality control throughout the production process.
- Become familiar with BOM’s and teach assembly team to it.
- Works with Director of Product Industrialization in collaborations with New Product Innovation team to give feedback from a production execution standpoint.
- Reviews assembly sheets for new products to develop new SOP.
- Continuously evaluates assembly process and flow to improve efficiencies.
- Develop proper SOPs for product’s movement in assembly lines and reinforces it.
- Responsible for ensuring all assembly workers are trained to the most recent SOP for their respective areas.
- Collaborates with greenhouse managers, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
- Report to management on activities and issues
- Eventually supervise and lead subordinates (production assistants, forklift drivers, etc.)
- Eventually Sets productivity goals for each manufacturing team.
- Direct reports are the production supervisors on both sides at Urban Jungle location.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Reports directly to Operations Manager and is his back-up.
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates.
- Experience in a Greenhouse or Horticulture setting desired.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.