About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
Greenhouse Production Manager: Job Description
We are seeking a full-time Greenhouse Production Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of our greenhouse growing facility. The position will require an individual with extensive plant production skills and a desire to produce only the best quality products for our diverse customer base. The position will be the leader and decision maker for all things related to this greenhouse facility. This individual will be the manager and mentor to the greenhouse staff.
- Primary responsibility will be to manage the day to day operations of our greenhouse facility
- Responsible for all plant production, labor, inventory, and facility maintenance
- Oversees the master production plan which ensures greenhouses are at optimal capacity levels
- Ensures all product exceeds quality control standards
- Plans, hires, organizes and motivates a strong pool of labor
- Manages supplier relationships and monitors all costs
- Secures and tests new live goods and presents them to our New Product Development team
- Conducts regular meetings with quality control, production, and sales management to exchange information and follow up on progress and accountability
- Leads team safety initiatives
- Prepares weekly summary of tasks completed and goals
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous production and propagation management experience in the Indoor Houseplant Industry
- Degree in Horticulture (or similar) or commensurate experience
- Strong knowledge of plant production, control of disease and pests, and knowledgeable in the use of PGRs
- Solid skills in MS Office, specifically with Excel
- Ability to organize and analyze data
- Have the desire to question and improve processes
- Ability to work hard and under the pressure of deadlines
- Desire for growth in a fast-paced organization
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.