About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
Location includes greenhouse and warehouse structures and office space
Reports to General Manager
- Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
- Complete building repair and improvement.
- Ensure mechanical equipment is in working order and fixed as necessary.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Comply with safety regulations and practices on site.
- Other duties as required.
Facilities Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to safely use common power and hand tools.
- Experience in equipment installation/repair.
- Carpentry experience.
- Basic plumbing knowledge.
- Previous projects involving minor electrical wiring.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter with good time management skills
- Able to work independently and/or as part of a group.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers.
- Through proven success, motivation, and teamwork, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
Local Candidates Only
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.