For almost 40 years Aero Simulation Inc. (ASI) has provided quality flight training devices to the US Military. ASI has successfully built numerous training systems with a primary focus on aircrew and maintenance training systems. Our current programs include, but are not limited to, the B-1 Training Systems (Air Force), E-2D Training Systems (Navy), CH-53E Training Devices (USMC) and IMOMS (Coast Guard). To learn more about ASI visit Aero Simulation | Products and Services for Commercial and Military Training. To learn more about this opportunity, keep reading!
Before we tell you more about our positions we want to tell you why you want a career at ASI!
While your work contributes to ASI’s mission ASI supports you and your family! ASI has one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry. We offer everything from a flexible work schedule to comprehensive medical, life and voluntary coverage options. Some benefits such as work schedule and bonuses depend on position.
- 9/80 Work Schedule
- Competitive Salary!
- Sign-On Bonus Bonuses for Key Positions
- Paid Off Time - Increases with years of service
- Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty Leave and Military Leave
- 401(k) – Company Match
- Year End Shutdown - Enjoy holiday time with family during our company paid year end shutdown period.
- Medical Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee premium plus either spouse or family. After 10 years of service – full family medical insurance premiums are paid 100% by ASI.
- Dental Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee premium
- Vision Insurance – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Long Term Disability – ASI pays 100%
- Short Term Disability – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Telework/Work From Home: Although none of our positions are 100% remote, ASI has a flexible Work From Home policy. Eligibility depends on position.
- Professional Development: Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development through internal training & certification programs and unlimited access to online learning opportunities.
- Flexible Work Schedules: We believe in work-life balance!
- In House Gym
Avionic Systems Engineers
Computer Systems Engineers
Cybersecurity Engineers/Information System Security Engineers
Embedded Systems Engineers
Program Cost & Schedule Analysts
Desktop Support Technicians
IT Security Specialist
Integrate Logistics Support
MID- 4 to 7 Years
SENIOR - 7 to 10 Years
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to adapt communication style and messaging to different audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed appropriately.
- Ability to work in a project-oriented, fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, or independently, as necessary, and be a self-starter who will attack designs and resolve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Proficiency in common business software (Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint).
- Ability to work with project teams to successfully deliver new or modified functionalities.
- Keen attention to detail to deliver solutions that meet business requirements and are operationally supportable.
Bachelors or Master’s in Electrical or Computer Engineering Ability to program in C is required.
Equivalent experience to education and three years experience in related aircraft or flight simulation systems
- Due to contractual requirements must be a United States Citizen
- Must be able to pass an initial background check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Department of Defense security clearance. Employee/selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (as required)
- Required to communicate in English
- The ability to travel to installation sites to install and troubleshoot systems.
- ASI is a Drug Free Workplace where applicants and employees are required to successfully pass pre-employment and Random drug testing.
- Candidate may be able to work in small confined spaces (simulator cockpits)
- Typically employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
Work is primarily performed in an office environment consisting of offices and cubicles with low to moderate noise and bright or dim lighting. The work is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as external customers.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
ASI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic/civil partnership or marital status, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive for everyone to be valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
ASI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
It is the policy of ASI to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its Amendments. ASI will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person's physical or mental disability. ASI also will make reasonable accommodation wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with handicaps, disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made are not an undue hardship for ASI.