If you want to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team at Bridge Connector — where we are changing the way healthcare communicates and having a great time doing it. Bridge Connector is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) company that delivers data-driven workflow automation. Because any sized healthcare organization should be able to automatically transfer data between disparate systems without the need for internal IT support.
Our Nashville office is housed in the Fifth Third Center downtown, adjacent to the historic “Arcade,” and comes complete with just about every perk you'd expect for a startup tech company: all the caffeine, snack bar goodies, proper hydration and ping pong tables you could ask for... with engaging all-company meetings and endless opportunities for creativity, collaboration and professional development. We strive to hit that magic balance between rapid growth — hiring some of the brightest minds in healthcare and tech — and continuing to build a culture of authenticity and transparency where all can contribute. We go all-out to make sure our team feels supported: unlimited PTO (that they're encouraged to really use!), paternity/maternity leave, volunteer opportunities, paid medical insurance, a 401K program, free downtown parking of course, plus relocation assistance and the ability to work remotely for many positions.
This client-focused position within the Delivery organization is responsible for customer service, solution research, providing technical guidance and expertise, and support for our client integrations. This will be achieved by working with cross-functional business teams and leveraging internal systems and tools for effective and efficient collaboration to solve and manage client issues. The Integration Analyst is responsible for integration creation, administrative tasks, and managing the lifecycle of integration development and support projects at Bridge Connector, focusing on the long-term partnership and success of our clients. Considered to be an extension of the client’s team and have the client’s goals and objectives at the forefront of every interaction.
1. Responsible for consultation, training, technical support and solution management for
client and partner integrations.
2. Collaborate on an integration project through the entire project life cycle to enable the
Implementation Specialists to achieve project milestones, focusing on technical solution
3. Respond to client support needs through the integration process, and post-go-live to
enhance the client experience through efficient troubleshooting, prompt response times,
and proactive monitoring and maintenance.
4. Provides input to the technical and product teams on enhancements and product
functionality needed to best support the growing client base, including client-facing
logging and monitoring tools.
5. Contributes to optimization of the integration tools by providing feedback and client input
into development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor
releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
6. Serve as a subject matter expert for other cross-functional team members on technical
and functional application analysis, defining system requirements, and developing
models using best practices for build and configuration, maintenance and data integrity.
7. Work with cross functional teams and outside clients by providing education on system
functionality, and configuration of new and/or additional tools purchased to increase end
8. Support release planning and execution as a key advocate for the client experience,
minimizing disruption to business processes for our clients, including alignment with the
Client Experience team on client communications.
9. Logs, tracks, communicates and documentation of issues for requested integration
changes, enhancements, and procedures to appropriate internal and external
department teams to provide timely resolution and ensure client satisfaction.
10. Develop controls, artifact archive system, and documented workflow processes to
support certification efforts.
Education and Experience
Knowledge and Skills