Trellance is the leading provider of data analytics and business intelligence solutions, professional services and consulting for credit unions. The company’s solutions and services, together with the patented common data model, are used by credit unions to find actionable insights, improve member experience and achieve portfolio growth.
The Implementation Manager leads small scale client projects for implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, or solutions. The individual will understand the client needs, working closely with them to ensure goals are met within established and agreed timelines. Responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple implementation projects and is the primary point of contact with the client and coordinates with other internal departments. Oversees and supports multiple projects at any given time.
- Work with clients, third parties and internal resources to develop simplified project plans shared with clients.
- Manage projects including planning, scheduling, and coordinating resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships to achieve successful execution of projects on-time and within scope.
- Monitor and track progress, of short and long-term goals against detailed project plan.
- Update implementation status for management reporting.
- Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes and procedures to evaluate options for client.
- Work with Stakeholders for changes to project scope, schedule, and project costs.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Maintain all project plans and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- Address issues with feedback from stakeholders and work toward an agreeable solution with focus on client needs.
- Organize schedule appropriately to meet all commitments.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Assist development team by removing roadblocks.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
- Client management experience with quantifiable achievements at B2B technology, software, data analytics, or payments companies is preferred.
- Experience with account management, client services, or consulting with credit unions, banks, or financial institutions is desirable.
- High level understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Understands project management methodology and phases, setting and meeting deadlines, and other goals through expected outcomes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.